Corporate and Commercial
- Representing a minority shareholder of a major Latvian home appliance wholesale company in a shareholder dispute and compensation of damages claim.
- Representing shareholders of a high profile Latvian investment company in a multi-jurisdiction shareholder dispute arising from complex shareholder option, loan and other agreements.
Ongoing legal advice to a number of the biggest Latvian online consumer crediting companies on corporate law matters, including drafting of standard agreements with clients and suppliers, legal opinions on corporate and commercial matters, communication with regulatory institutions etc.
Ongoing legal advice to Microsoft Corporation on corporate governance, regulatory, contractual, personal data protection, IP/IT and other matters.
- Ongoing legal advice to a major international express mail and logistics company on corporate governance, regulatory and business restructuring matters.
- Legal advice to a number of Latvian state owned companies and their subsidiaries on corporate governance, board member employment and liability principles applicable to state owned companies.
- Registration of companies and any changes to their corporate records in the Latvian Enterprise Register
- Assistance in banking arrangements
- Corporate governance consulting
- Shareholder agreements
- Shareholder disputes
- Commercial contracts
- Holding and other business structures
- Conducting business in the Baltics
- Distribution arrangements
- Employment and labour relations
- Joint venture agreements
- Partnerships and Limited Partnerships
- Insolvency and liquidation
- Restructuring (mergers, demergers etc.)
- Not-for-profit corporations
- Public procurement
- Regulatory compliance issues