IP / IT
- Legal advice to one of world’s leading software producers on license and service agreements with public and private customers as well as IT procurement matters.
- Legal advice to SIA MZ Investments, SIA GS un SIA KP Investments on the sale of www.1a.lv e-commerce business in all three Baltic States to Kesko Senukai.
Legal advice to Lattelecom in dispute with one of the world’s leading accounting software providers on intellectual property matters.
Successfully serving as start-up counsel to a company engaged in development of payment software.
Acting for a global pharmaceutical company in a significant patents dispute.
- Registration of a number of trademarks of consumer crediting companies in EUIPO and drafting of inter-group intellectual property rights use agreements.
- Personas data protection (GDPR) compliance advice to a number of online service providers, including digital marketing agencies, e-commerce platforms etc.
Preparation of agreements and general conditions for software and hardware suppliers
Drafting of IT procurement documentation (tender dossiers, draft agreements etc.)
Software agreement localization
Preparation or localization of licence agreements
Preparation of outsourcing agreements concerning IT services
Latvian and European trademark registration
Trademark and patent disputes
Advisory services on domain addresses, including domain protection and dealing with domain squatters
Advisory services on legal aspects of conducting on-line activities particularly issues of copyright protection and unfair commercial practices
- Advice on personal data protection (GDPR) compliance matters related to online service providers
Advice to cloud computing
service providers, inter alia regarding transfers of personal data outside