Kronbergs Čukste LEVIN’s M&A practice provides advice to a broad range of strategic investors, private equity, family businesses and public sector entities in local and cross border M&A transactions.
Legal advice to SIA MZ Investments, SIA GS un SIA KP Investments on the sale of www.1a.lv e-commerce business in all three Baltic States to Kesko Senukai.
Advising Avesco AG on acquisition of Wihuri’s three Baltic subsidiaries engaged in sales and service of Caterpillar machines: structuring of the transaction, leading of negotiations, due diligence, drafting of SPA, presiding over a simultaneous three jurisdiction pan-Baltic closing of the transaction.
legal advice in restructuring (demerger) of Latvian operations of a major international express mail and logistics company and post-demerger support.
Advising SEB Enskilda in sale of commercial part of AS “Latvijas Hipotēku un zemes banka”. We, together with SEB Enskilda (now acting under the name of Superia), led the sales process of the commercial arm of AS “Latvijas Hipotēku un zemes banka” (Latvian Mortgage and Land Bank). The task included structuring of the commercial part of the bank into several bundles intended for sale to various acquirers, drafting of the SPA, and coordination of the process with the European Commission in light of EU state aid requirements. For more information.
Sale of major Latvian construction materials and chemicals producer to a Belgium investor.
Acting for Sunningdale, a Singapore-based buyer of high tech Latvian tooling manufacturing company.
- Transfer of passenger trains maintenance business to AS “Pasažieru vilciens” (Passenger Train) and related shareholder negotiations
- Tax and legal due diligence
- Transaction structuring
- Share purchase agreements, Escrow agreements and other shareholder arrangements
- Multi-jurisdiction simultaneous closings
- Notification to the supervisory authorities (Competition Council, Financial and Capital Markets Commission and others)
- Acquisition financing
- Reorganizations (mergers and demergers)
- Post-merger support
- Post-demerger support, including contractual arrangements within a group of companies
- Banking and Finance
- IT and Telecommunications
- Transportation and Logistics
- Real estate
- Energy and utilities