Our start-up team is well versed in the specifics of start-up engagements and has recent experience in providing full scope of legal services to both investors and idea owners of start-ups at different stages of investments (angel investments, seed investments, venture capital investmets etc.) and in different areas (Fintech, IT, energy etc.). Our Partner Zane Veidemane – Bērziņa is actively engaged in start – up mentoring. She has provided her help to Startup Wise Guys FinTech batch, TechHub members and Startup Slalom hackathon participants. Our Partner Vineta Čukste-Jurjeva actively cooperates with Latvian Business Angels Network.
- Advising one of the first crowdfunding platforms in the Baltics – Fundwise, regarding possible expansion of its activities in Latvia.
- Providing legal advice regarding GDPR compliance to one of the most successful Baltic start – up companies which provides credit – scoring related services to banks and other financial industry players.
- Drafting of template pre-investment stage and angel investment stage documents for Latvian Business Angels Network.
- Providing of legal help to Startup Wise Guys FinTech batch, TechHub members and Startup Slalom hackathon participants.
- Pre-investment actions: drafting of Non-Disclosure Agreements, legal and IP due diligence, pre-investment negotiations
- Start-up company formation, including shareholder agreements
- Investment agreements in differents stages of investments (angel investments, seed investments, venture capital investmets etc.)
- Regulatory matters
- IP matters, including trademark, patent and domain registration
- IP disputes
- IT related legal matters
- GDPR compliance and other personal data protection matters