Reinis PapulisAssociate / Certified Personal Data Officer
- University of Latvia, Master of Law, 2013.
- 2017.- present: Kronbergs Čukste LEVIN, Lawyer
- 2013.-2017.: ARIF GROUP, Lawyer
- 2011.-2013.: Competition Council of the Republic of Latvia, Senior Legal Officer
- 2009.-2011.: “Attorney at law Artis Mežgailis law firm”, Legal Assistant
- Representing the major gambling companies in administrative proceeding on illegal revocation of gambling hall opening permits by the Riga City Council, inter alia with respect to submission of application to the Latvian Constitutional Court.
- Drafting of legal opinion and the necessary amendments to legal acts for implementation of a cross border electricity transmission tariff on the borders of the Baltic states with Russia and Belorussia based on the Finnish dynamic cross border transmission tariff model.
- Legal support to a subsidiary of a state joint stock company on permitted types of agreements and permitted amount of remuneration payable to board members.
- Provided Data Protection Officer services to one of the biggest supervisory / regulatory authorities in Latvia.
- Assisted a global provider of industrial supply – chain services and the European leader in automotive logistics to implement personal data protection and privacy requirements set out by the GDPR.