Vineta Čukste–JurjevaPartner, Sworn-in advocate / Certified personal data officer
- University of Latvia, Master of Law (LLM), 1997
- 2004 – present: Kronbergs Čukste LEVIN Attorneys at Law
- 2002-2005: EY Law
- 2000 – 2002: Andersen Legal
- 1997-2000: Arthur Andersen Tax and Legal Department
- 1994-1997: IBM Latvija
MAJOR RECENT PROJECT
- Legal advice to SIA “Eiropas dzelzceļa līnijas” on Architectural Design Competition of the new Rail Baltica railway bridge and Riga Central Railway Station multi-modal transport hub.
- Drafting of amendments to Energy Law on liberalization of natural gas market.
- Legal opinion on adjustments of construction costs in Latvia National Library construction agreement.
- Representing the European Central Bank in the claim against the Republic of Latvia in the European Court of Justice on infringement of independence of national central bank’s Governor.
- Drafting of legal opinion and the necessary amendments to legal acts for implementation of a cross border electricity transmission tariff on the borders of the Baltic states with Russia and Belorussia based on the Finnish dynamic cross border transmission tariff model.
- Legal advice to SIA MZ Investments, SIA GS un SIA KP Investments on the sale of www.1a.lv e-commerce business in all three Baltic States to Kesko Senukai.
- Representing the major gambling companies in administrative proceeding on illegal revocation of gambling hall opening permits by the Riga City Council, inter alia with respect to submission of application to the Latvian Constitutional Court.
- Legal support to AS “Pasažieru vilciens” in organizing of procurement of the new passenger electric trains, evaluation of proposals and dispute resolution in the Latvian Procurement Supervision Bureau and administrative courts .
- Legal support to SIA “Kultūras un sporta centrs “Daugavas stadions””, the major sports and culture complex in Riga city, in the reconstruction project of the stadium and its surrounding territory.