Valters KronbergsPartner, Sworn-in advocate
- Queen’s University in Kingston, Canada – LLB, 1990
- University of Toronto B.A. Hons., 1984
- 2003 – present: “Kronbergs Čukste LEVIN” Attorneys at Law – partner
- 2002 – 2003: EY Law – partner
- 2000 – 2002: Andersen Legal – partner
- 1993 – 1999: CBM – attorney
- 1992 – 1993: Sarmite Bulte, Barrister and Solicitor, Toronto – associate
- 1991 – 1992: Fraser & Beatty, Barristers and Solicitors, Toronto – articling student
- Pan Baltic M&A transaction concerning Swiss company acquisition of Finnish company.
- Supply contract for specialized granule production.
- Multi million Euro cross border estates litigation.
- Due diligence on telecom company.
- Representing of an international insurance company in a number of “Maxima cases” on compensation of damages due to the collapse of Maxima shopping center.
- Successfully acted for multiple parties from Norway, Spain and UK as sellers of crypto currency platform to a UK based buyer.
- Successfully acted for Celkar Sp z o.o. of Poland in share purchase of SIA Stilimpeks.
- Liquidator of AS VEF Bank.
Corporate counsel to such multinationals as Electrolux, Avesco, Microsoft, Johnson Cilag, DHL.